January 31 – February 2 – Join me in Greenville, SC as I facilitate sessions about challenging behaviors https://sceca.org/conference/
February 9 – I will be leading a session to help early childhood professionals make sense of challenging behaviors – Come see me in beautiful Savannah, GA https://gcca.z2systems.com/np/clients/gcca/event.jsp?event=653&
February 18 – I will be leading a Professional Development morning in Cary, NC
February 23 – Come meet me in Columbia, SC as I lead a couple of sessions about the topic on so many teacher’s minds; challenging behaviors https://www.facebook.com/SCAECE
March 2 – So excited to be the keynote speaker at the GCCA Conference in Greenville, SC https://www.greenvillechildcareassociation.org/trainings
April 25 – 27 – I am making the trek to Ohio to talk with passionate early childhood professionals about challenging behaviors http://www.oaeyc.org/keynote-speakers
- 5 Things You Can Do Today to Lessen Challenging Behaviors Tomorrow
- Are Your Children in Times Square?: Designing Classrooms to Lessen Challenging Behaviors and Increase Learning
- It Is All About the Brain: Using Brain Research to Create Appropriate Early Childhood Classrooms
- Classroom as Reading Teacher: Cultivating Lifelong Readers and Writers
- Teacher as Gardener: Creating Nurturing Environments in Which All Children Thrive
- 5 Crutches of Early Childhood & Why You Don’t Need Them
- Voices of the Past & Research from Today: Using What We Know to Whisper into the Future
These workshops can be customized to your needs.
For more information, please fill the form here to contact me.