5 Things to Do Today to Lessen Challenging Behaviors Tomorrow
Sat, May 19, 2018 - 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Joe's Place Bookstore
2 Williams Street
Greenville, SC 29601
At times, teachers feel powerless in the face of challenging behaviors. In reality, there are steps that every early childhood professional can take to lessen these behaviors and increase joy and engagement in the classroom. This session provides five concrete strategies that teachers can implement immediately to makes their classrooms more peaceful and a lot more fun for all.
Local author Michelle Salcedo brings her unique combination of real life stories, research-based ideas, and poignant humor to this laid-back professional development opportunity. Come relax in this cozy space while gaining 2 hours of state credit. Michelle's book, Uncover the Roots of Challenging Behavior will be avialble for purchase and author will be available for signing. Coffee, wine, beer, and light snacks are available for purchase. Spaces are limited.
- 5 Things You Can Do Today to Lessen Challenging Behaviors Tomorrow
- Are Your Children in Times Square?: Designing Classrooms to Lessen Challenging Behaviors and Increase Learning
- It Is All About the Brain: Using Brain Research to Create Appropriate Early Childhood Classrooms
- Classroom as Reading Teacher: Cultivating Lifelong Readers and Writers
- Teacher as Gardener: Creating Nurturing Environments in Which All Children Thrive
- 5 Crutches of Early Childhood & Why You Don’t Need Them
- Voices of the Past & Research from Today: Using What We Know to Whisper into the Future
These workshops can be customized to your needs.
For more information, please fill the form here to contact me.